Named as a South Carolina Super Lawyer in the area of Workers' Compensation, Ryan Montgomery protects you, your health and your future. Workers' compensation provides wage benefits and medical benefits to individuals who have sustained a work-related injury or illness. Workers' compensation is an insurance-based system and injured workers are not required to show that their employers were negligent in order to receive workers' compensation benefits.
Injured workers may receive benefits in a variety of circumstances:
- Injuries from the performance of work duties
- Work-related back and neck injuries
- Work-related brain and head injuries
- Workers' compensation leg injuries
- Arm injuries
- Depression and mental injuries (including depression, anxiety, PTSD)
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
- Repetitive trauma injuries (injuries to wrist, carpal tunnel, shoulder or knee from repetitive work tasks)
- Aggravation of a pre-existing condition
- Occupational illness or disease
- Work-related accident injuries (e.g., slip and falls, falling objects, explosions)
- Burn Injuries and Electrical Injuries including electrocution
- Occupational Disease
- Silicosis Inhalation
- Asbestos exposure
- Construction Accidents
If you have suffered a work injury or illness, and you require legal representation, contact the law firm of Ryan Montgomery, Attorney at Law, LLC, in Greenville, South Carolina. Attorney Ryan Montgomery represents clients throughout Upstate South Carolina in workers' compensation claims.
Ryan Montgomery is a dedicated lawyer with more than a decade of legal experience. He has a strong knowledge of South Carolina's workers' compensation laws and will work diligently to pursue the full benefits you are entitled to receive. He can help if you have sustained any bodily injury, including an injury to your back, neck, knee, shoulder, leg, arm, wrist or shoulder. He can also help if you have sustained an occupational disease from asbestos, mold or toxic chemicals that you were exposed to at your workplace.
If you have been injured on the job, do not delay. There are steps you must take to protect your rights and obtain the benefits you are entitled to receive. You have just 90 days to report your injury to your employer and just two years to file a claim.
Attorney Ryan Montgomery will work closely with you throughout your case to answer your questions, help you understand your rights and keep you informed about the status of your case. As a client of Ryan Montgomery, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact Ryan Montgomery, Attorney At Law, LLC
To schedule your free consultation with Greenville workers' compensation attorney Ryan Montgomery, call 864-558-5282 or contact him toll free at 800-519-0297. You may also contact him by email.