ANDERSON COUNTY CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Have you been hurt due to the negligent driving behaviors of another in Anderson County, South Carolina? Under South Carolina auto accident law injury victims may be able to recover damages for their injuries, pain, suffering, medical care costs, economic and financial losses. Consulting with our Anderson County car accident lawyers who handle auto accident claims makes sense.
Please let the Anderson County car accident lawyers at The Law Offices of Ryan Montgomery help you. Dial (864) 207-4764 or click here for a free consultation. Mr. Montgomery handles accident, injury, workers comp and wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis meaning he charges no fee unless he recovers for you. Mr. Montgomery serves all of S.C. including Aiken County, Anderson County, Lexington County, Richland County, Spartanburg County and Sumter County.
What to Do After A Car Accident
1. Contact the police and call for an ambulance, if necessary. Make sure you alright before proceeding from here.
2. Seek immediate medical care . Waiting too long can prevent you from recovering what you should be entitled to. The longer the gap between medical treatment the more likely it is that those medical expenses are not considered in your accident claim.
3. Do not discuss the accident with anyone and, especially, do not accept blame or fault. this would include posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. about the accident.
4. Exchange only licenses, registration and insurance information.
5. Write down the name, address, driver’s license number, date of birth, sex and phone number of all other drivers involved.
6. Write down the name, address, and insurance company information for all the vehicles involved.
7. Be sure to write down the names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses.
8. Submit your FR-10 Report Immediately to your insurance company.