Have you, or a loved one, been injured in a bus accident in Anderson, Greenville or Spartanburg, South Carolina? Are you aware of the fact that you may be entitled to medical benefits and financial compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering, medical costs and lost income? To learn more about your rights, and how to protect them, you should consult with an experienced Greenville bus accident lawyer.
South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Ryan Montgomery has over a decade of experience handling serious auto accident, bus accident, workers’ compensation and wrongful death claims throughout Anderson County, Greenville County and Spartanburg County, S.C. Dial (864) 406-3776 for a free consultation.
The term “bus accident” can encompass a number of very distinct scenarios, including:
- An injury to a passenger who is boarding or getting off a bus.
- An injury to a pedestrian, bicyclist or motorcyclist involved in a collision with a bus.
A bus accident case may require very different legal maneuvers depending on the type of bus:
- City bus
- Long distance, interstate bus such as Greyhound
- Casino bus
- Chartered bus for school or church trips
- Rental car company shuttle
- Airport shuttle
- School bus
- Party bus